Reusable Beeswax-Coated Cloth Food Wraps
These reusable, beeswax-coated cloth wraps are a perfect substitute for plastic wrap. Each beeswax wrap can be used several times a week for a year or more, compared to traditional plastic products that are used once and then thrown away.
Simply warm and soften the beeswax with your hands and then form the wrap around the bowl, container, or food you want to preserve. When the wax cools, it forms a seal which locks in freshness and prevents leaks.
To reuse the cloths, simply wash in cold water with a mild soap and let air dry.
Each cloth is made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and resin. Our packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
These simple, beautiful and practical beeswax cloths make a thoughtful, affordable gift and are a lovely addition to any kitchen.
- Materials: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin
- Maintenance: After repeated use, the beeswax may begin to crease and separate from the cloth. Simply heat the cloth in warm water and press the beeswax back into place and continue using as usual.
- small beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\")
- medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm, 10\"*11\")
- large beeswax cloth (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")